Product Management & Marketing
Digital Marketing Manager
Synology creates data storage infrastructure that serves as the foundation for many other businesses. Our solutions range from data management to AI-powered video surveillance, and even hybrid and dedicated cloud products designed for maximum scalability and resiliency. Data is at the heart of what we do and, we are looking for someone that can build upon our brand values and maximize our online marketing strategies.
Today's businesses compete with one another not only through their products, but also through brand perception and marketing tactics. The most important field is online, whether through webpages, ads, videos, social media, or other forms of interactive mediums. Digital marketing is an increasingly strategic asset. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be working alongside other marketing teams to figure out and craft creative and effective ways of leveraging tools and the data we have into powerful strategies.
- Work on website analytics projects, analyzing collected data to discover how visitors interact with our content and find opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate closely with regional marketing teams and website engineers to deliver effective online marketing campaigns spanning different mediums. These include emails, sign-up campaigns, events, and more
- Navigate through large datasets to find correlations and provide a comprehensive analysis of each campaign's effectiveness, ROI, and after action report
- You might need to collaborate with marketers, copywriters, and engineers to execute content and technical SEO tactics and drive organic traffic
You are expected to have:
- 4 Years of experience with marketing
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Certifications or strong working proficiency for Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, or other website analytics solutions
- Experience in developing and optimizing PPC campaigns
We're targeting candidates with:
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin Chinese
- Experience working with SQL, Big Query, or other databases
- Knowledge or experience working in IT-related industries
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail, able to accurately hunt down details while not losing sight of the bigger picture
- Experience in SEO is a plus
Your future career awaits
We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
【Personal Data Protection Statement of Synology Inc.】
We Value Your Privacy
To comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, this page will outline how we collect, use, and transmit your personal data. Please read this privacy statement carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Please note that it is at your own discretion whether to apply for job openings at Synology. The recruitment process of Synology requires your personal information. To comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, we would like to inform you of the following before you provide personal data to us. Please read the statements below carefully:
- 1. Synology will collect, use and keep your personal data only to the extent and period necessary, subject to the specific purpose and process which is lawful and legitimate. You’ll be informed of the purpose of data collection, categories of the personal data to be collected, the time period, territory, recipients and the methods of which the personal data is used, the data subject’s rights under the law and the method for exercising such rights, as well as you may choose to provide data at your own discretion but your rights and interests will be
affected if you elect not to provide your personal data.
- a. The purpose of the collection: Synology’s recruitment and selection of personnel and the relevant business operation.
- b. The categories of the personal data: Including name, email address, phone number, nationality, resume information (including but not limited to education, work experience, family details, and other personal data, information or files provided by you).
- c. The time period of which the personal data is used: For the purpose of Synology ‘s recruitment and selection of personnel and as required for the relevant business operation, personal data will be kept at Synology for 3 years after the end of recruitment process.
- d. The recipients of which the personal data is used: Synology and its global affiliates.
- e. The territory of which the personal data is used: The regions where Synology and its affiliates are located around the globe.
- f. The methods of which the personal data is used: Including but not limited to the Internet, email, written form, and fax.
- g. If you fail to provide personal data stated above or the information provided is not complete, you may not be able to apply for a job at Synology.
- 2. In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Collection Act, you shall be able to exercise the following rights with regard to your personal data: the right to make an inquiry of and to review your personal data; the right to request a copy of your personal data; the right to supplement or correct your personal data; the right to demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of your personal data and the right to erase your personal data. Synology shall not be held liable for any damages to your rights and interests, or the inability to access this website and attend recruitment events due to your exercise of the rights above.
- 3. If any of the following is reported or verified after investigation, Synology has the rights to correct, delete the information, or blacklist the job applicant. If the job applicant is involved with civil or criminal disputes, Synology will cooperate with the authorities and provide the resume, connection history, or any job application related information for the investigation of the judicial authorities, prosecution or investigation agencies.
- 1. The job applicant provides false personal information.
- 2. The job applicant uses the name/identity of another person.
- 3. The job applicant conducts wrongdoing or activities unrelated to job application.
- 4. The personal information provided by the job applicant contains inappropriate content or is against social good morals.
- 4. This Privacy Statement serves as supplementary clauses to Synology Privacy Statement. Please read Synology Privacy Statement carefully to understand other regulations with regard to how Synology handles personal information.
- 5. Synology reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement and relevant information. The amendments will be announced on the official website or mobile applications of Synology without separate notice. You can review the Privacy Statement and relevant information anytime on Synology related channels.
If you have any concerns or suggestions regarding how we manage personal data, please feel free to contact us anytime.