Product Developer (雲端管理平台開發)
Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Today's world is more connected than ever, removing the sense of distance when anything can just be milliseconds away. Behind the scenes of modern conveniences like video calls, collaborative apps, and live streaming platforms, however, is a network of complex IT equipment, scattered services, and teams of system admins keeping things online.
Synology creates innovative solutions that empower millions of businesses worldwide with better data management. You'll be working on developing our Active Insight service, which enables our customers to easily monitor their Synology solutions, even across multiple sites. Real-time telemetry and analysis provide IT teams with actionable information, increasing transparency while eliminating unnecessary distractions.
- Develop and expand our cloud-based monitoring and management platform, scaling to millions of devices
- Develop telemetry gathering agents for our NAS/SAN systems with a heavy emphasis on security and respecting our customer's privacy
- Participate in both front and back-end development work
- Trace, analyze, and tackle complex problems, such as identifying and then solving performance bottlenecks, improving the solution's overall reliability, and discovering ways to optimize computing resource utilization while potentially reducing operational costs
- Engineer secure data pipelines that enable analysis of collected data, providing, for example, insight to our customers about their deployments
You are expected to have:
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: Go/C/C++/Python
- Prior experience developing cloud solutions or applications that leverage networking
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Familiarity with Kubernetes or other container orchestrators
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience working on application or kernel performance analysis/optimization
- Experience with IaC solutions such as Ansible/Chef/SaltStack
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience working as DevOps or SRE
- Experience working on continuous deployment infrastructures such as automated testing or rolling deployment
Your future career awaits
We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
【Personal Data Protection Statement of Synology Inc.】
We Value Your Privacy
To comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, this page will outline how we collect, use, and transmit your personal data. Please read this privacy statement carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
Please note that it is at your own discretion whether to apply for job openings at Synology. The recruitment process of Synology requires your personal information. To comply with the Personal Information Protection Act, we would like to inform you of the following before you provide personal data to us. Please read the statements below carefully:
- 1. Synology will collect, use and keep your personal data only to the extent and period necessary, subject to the specific purpose and process which is lawful and legitimate. You’ll be informed of the purpose of data collection, categories of the personal data to be collected, the time period, territory, recipients and the methods of which the personal data is used, the data subject’s rights under the law and the method for exercising such rights, as well as you may choose to provide data at your own discretion but your rights and interests will be
affected if you elect not to provide your personal data.
- a. The purpose of the collection: Synology’s recruitment and selection of personnel and the relevant business operation.
- b. The categories of the personal data: Including name, email address, phone number, nationality, resume information (including but not limited to education, work experience, family details, and other personal data, information or files provided by you).
- c. The time period of which the personal data is used: For the purpose of Synology ‘s recruitment and selection of personnel and as required for the relevant business operation, personal data will be kept at Synology for 3 years after the end of recruitment process.
- d. The recipients of which the personal data is used: Synology and its global affiliates.
- e. The territory of which the personal data is used: The regions where Synology and its affiliates are located around the globe.
- f. The methods of which the personal data is used: Including but not limited to the Internet, email, written form, and fax.
- g. If you fail to provide personal data stated above or the information provided is not complete, you may not be able to apply for a job at Synology.
- 2. In accordance with Article 3 of the Personal Data Collection Act, you shall be able to exercise the following rights with regard to your personal data: the right to make an inquiry of and to review your personal data; the right to request a copy of your personal data; the right to supplement or correct your personal data; the right to demand the cessation of the collection, processing or use of your personal data and the right to erase your personal data. Synology shall not be held liable for any damages to your rights and interests, or the inability to access this website and attend recruitment events due to your exercise of the rights above.
- 3. If any of the following is reported or verified after investigation, Synology has the rights to correct, delete the information, or blacklist the job applicant. If the job applicant is involved with civil or criminal disputes, Synology will cooperate with the authorities and provide the resume, connection history, or any job application related information for the investigation of the judicial authorities, prosecution or investigation agencies.
- 1. The job applicant provides false personal information.
- 2. The job applicant uses the name/identity of another person.
- 3. The job applicant conducts wrongdoing or activities unrelated to job application.
- 4. The personal information provided by the job applicant contains inappropriate content or is against social good morals.
- 4. This Privacy Statement serves as supplementary clauses to Synology Privacy Statement. Please read Synology Privacy Statement carefully to understand other regulations with regard to how Synology handles personal information.
- 5. Synology reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement and relevant information. The amendments will be announced on the official website or mobile applications of Synology without separate notice. You can review the Privacy Statement and relevant information anytime on Synology related channels.
If you have any concerns or suggestions regarding how we manage personal data, please feel free to contact us anytime.